A foreigner, who want to visit India for business purpose, need to have an E-Business visa on the arrival of India. The government of India has recently changed the policy of e-Visa India and now it is categorized into e-Business visa, e-Tourist visa, and e-Medical visa. Hence e-Business visa is one
section of Indian e-Visa. With e-Business visa, foreign nationals can make a sale or establish the
contacts for their business outreach.
In case spouse or any family member is going with you: also need entry visa not tourist visa. The
validity of their visa is same as the principal visa holder.
It is noted that the applicant of e-Business visa must apply for the visa before applying for spouse
and family member.
Indian Business Visa allows foreign nationals to perform below-discuss activities regarding their business
• They can visit India to purchase/sell commercial products
• They can come to India for the business meeting, discussion, attending the board meeting, providing business support, etc.
• They can visit India for conducting a recruitment of manpower.
• They can visit India for consulting and participating exhibitions, trade fair, business fairs, etc.
• They can also visit for a short duration related to the ongoing project, attending the conference where they can introduce the products to the Indian audience.
• They visit India for presale activities which are not accounting for the actual execution of any
• Foreign trainees of MNCs can visit India for in-house training.
For more information visit below links